Hypercity launched in Punjab
Hypercity Retail (India) Ltd has launched its outlet in Amritsar, Punjab. The 1,00,000 square feet store is situated at AlphaOne mall, Amritsar. BS Nagesh, vice-chairman, Hypercity Retail said, “We fe
March 09, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hypercity Retail (India) Ltd has launched its outlet in Amritsar, Punjab. The 1,00,000 square feet store is situated at AlphaOne mall, Amritsar. BS Nagesh, vice-chairman, Hypercity Retail said, “We feel truly blessed to launch Hypercity in Amritsar and offer the finest hypermarket experience in India. This is our first store in Punjab. We are confident that HyperCity will resonate with the Amritsar customers."
Hypercity in Amritsar will house a range of over 45,000 branded products in every category ranging from fresh produce, food and grocery, home care products, electronics and home appliances, homeware, furniture, apparel and accessories, lifestyle products, footwear and much more.
Currently, there are six HyperCity in India covering six lakh square feet of retail space. The first Hypercity store opened in Mumbai in May 2006. HyperCity has an exclusive supply agreement with Waitrose, the UK supermarket chain and an exclusive arrangement with Raleigh Cycles for India.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021