Hypercity launched in Punjab
Hypercity Retail (India) Ltd has launched its outlet in Amritsar, Punjab. The 1,00,000 square feet store is situated at AlphaOne mall, Amritsar. BS Nagesh, vice-chairman, Hypercity Retail said, “We fe
March 09, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Hypercity Retail (India) Ltd has launched its outlet in Amritsar, Punjab. The 1,00,000 square feet store is situated at AlphaOne mall, Amritsar. BS Nagesh, vice-chairman, Hypercity Retail said, “We feel truly blessed to launch Hypercity in Amritsar and offer the finest hypermarket experience in India. This is our first store in Punjab. We are confident that HyperCity will resonate with the Amritsar customers."
Hypercity in Amritsar will house a range of over 45,000 branded products in every category ranging from fresh produce, food and grocery, home care products, electronics and home appliances, homeware, furniture, apparel and accessories, lifestyle products, footwear and much more.
Currently, there are six HyperCity in India covering six lakh square feet of retail space. The first Hypercity store opened in Mumbai in May 2006. HyperCity has an exclusive supply agreement with Waitrose, the UK supermarket chain and an exclusive arrangement with Raleigh Cycles for India.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2