Hypercity store opens in Bhopal
The retail chain, Hypercity recently launched
October 18, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The retail chain, Hypercity, recently launched its maiden store, the first in Madhya Pradesh.
The Hypercity Retail India Limited has opened the store at DB City with the range of products nearly 45,000 items. The nest destination store is planned for Indore city.
Soaring high on the expansion plans, the company will open four more such stores at Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune and Ludhiana and has plans to invest Rs 250 crore in the growing retail segment in India by next year.
The chain at present has seven stores in five different cities including three in Mumbai.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore