Hypercity store opens in Bhopal
The retail chain, Hypercity recently launched
October 18, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The retail chain, Hypercity, recently launched its maiden store, the first in Madhya Pradesh.
The Hypercity Retail India Limited has opened the store at DB City with the range of products nearly 45,000 items. The nest destination store is planned for Indore city.
Soaring high on the expansion plans, the company will open four more such stores at Bangalore, Ahmedabad, Pune and Ludhiana and has plans to invest Rs 250 crore in the growing retail segment in India by next year.
The chain at present has seven stores in five different cities including three in Mumbai.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG