I-Day Bonanza from Home Shop18
HomeShop18, India’s first 24 hour home shopping network
August 13, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
HomeShop18, India’s first 24 hour home shopping network, presents exciting Independence Day offers. To celebrate Independence Day, HomeShop18 will run its exclusive "Weekend Loot” show from Friday to Sunday, as an extended play.
Talking about these special offers, Sundeep Malhotra, CEO, HomeShop18, said, “HomeShop18 is a pioneering force, which represents freedom from the mundane, boring and taxing. Our brand has clearly emerged as the preferred destination for customers, because here customers can enjoy high quality products at an exceptional value, and all from the convenience of their homes. Each festival provides us the inspiration to innovate and do that extra bit for our viewers.”
Some of the exciting offers include: a special Peter England pack (2 Shirts, Denim Jeans and Canvas Belt for Rs. 1499 only); an exclusive Reebok combo (Shoes, Sunglasses, 3 T-shirts and a Duffel Bag for an unbeatable price of Rs. 3099 only); an ideal 6 piece Non-stick set for the kitchen (with a Free Graviera 2.25 Metre Shirt Fabric for Rs. 1999 only); a vibrant combo of Choker, Kundan and Enamel Pendant sets (at an attractive price of Rs. 2799 only); an exciting Dual Sim Full Touch screen Mobile Phone (at a highly affordable price of Rs. 3999 only).
With its strong logistics reach of nearly 3000 towns, a highly trained in-house call centre and a high quality of TV content, the channel has been acquiring a new customer every 8 seconds and expects to double its business this year.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India