IRIS Aroma Boutique unveiled
Ripple Fragrances launches the concept in Bangalore.August 03, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
IRIS from Ripple Fragrances, the spatial fragrance initiative of the Mysore-based N R Group launches India’s first complete homefragrance boutique at Lavelle road, Bangalore. At the IRIS Aroma Boutique the sole focus is to provide a complete fragrant experience under one roof revolutionising the world of fragrances with a whiff of love.
The ‘Iris Aroma Boutique’ offers an exciting value proposition of both eclectic choice and affordable luxury. The merchandise includes novel fragrance delivery systems, innovative accessories and unique home décor artifacts. The boutique also offers an extensive candle range rarely seen under one roof.
Speaking on the Occasion, Kiran Ranga, Master Fragrance Creator, and Managing Director, Ripple Fragrances said, “We are delighted to launch the first complete Home Fragrance Boutique in the country. Over the last five years, brand IRIS has carved out a leadership position in the home fragrance market. IRIS has a pan India presence in home décor and wellness outlets and is the preferred fragrance partner to leading hotels and corporates. Though our products are present in various retail stores in the country, this would be the first stand alone Fragrance Boutique where all IRIS fragrance products, accessories and home decor artifacts will be made available under one roof. The IRIS Aroma Boutique is designed to provide fragrances and décor for fine living. The boutique has an extensive fragrance collection not found elsewhere in the country. We are also introducing our new logo which symbolises transformation.”
Arjun Ranga, Partner, NR Group, said “I am happy and excited for our new IRIS home fragrance store. It’s a revolutionary concept and I am sure Bangaloreans will embrace our idea of housing all home fragrances under one roof.”
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore