IRIS Aroma Boutique unveiled
Ripple Fragrances launches the concept in Bangalore.August 03, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
IRIS from Ripple Fragrances, the spatial fragrance initiative of the Mysore-based N R Group launches India’s first complete homefragrance boutique at Lavelle road, Bangalore. At the IRIS Aroma Boutique the sole focus is to provide a complete fragrant experience under one roof revolutionising the world of fragrances with a whiff of love.
The ‘Iris Aroma Boutique’ offers an exciting value proposition of both eclectic choice and affordable luxury. The merchandise includes novel fragrance delivery systems, innovative accessories and unique home décor artifacts. The boutique also offers an extensive candle range rarely seen under one roof.
Speaking on the Occasion, Kiran Ranga, Master Fragrance Creator, and Managing Director, Ripple Fragrances said, “We are delighted to launch the first complete Home Fragrance Boutique in the country. Over the last five years, brand IRIS has carved out a leadership position in the home fragrance market. IRIS has a pan India presence in home décor and wellness outlets and is the preferred fragrance partner to leading hotels and corporates. Though our products are present in various retail stores in the country, this would be the first stand alone Fragrance Boutique where all IRIS fragrance products, accessories and home decor artifacts will be made available under one roof. The IRIS Aroma Boutique is designed to provide fragrances and décor for fine living. The boutique has an extensive fragrance collection not found elsewhere in the country. We are also introducing our new logo which symbolises transformation.”
Arjun Ranga, Partner, NR Group, said “I am happy and excited for our new IRIS home fragrance store. It’s a revolutionary concept and I am sure Bangaloreans will embrace our idea of housing all home fragrances under one roof.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021