ITC looks at 30% growth in lifestyle retail
ITC is targeting a 30%-plus growth in its lifestyle retail business. To this end, it intends to set up more Wills Lifestyle, John Players and Miss Players stores across India.
September 28, 2007 | comments ( 0 ) |
ITC is targeting a 30%-plus growth in its lifestyle retail business. To this end, it intends to set up more Wills Lifestyle, John Players and Miss Players stores across India. Wills Lifestyle will focus on special occasion wear, which currently contributes 15% to total sales. This is targeted to grow to 25%. Tie ups with designers, the latest being with Rohit Bal, have been made to this end. For John Players, the current number of 200 stores will grow to 300 in the current fiscal. These will come up in metros, tier 2 and 3 cities. 20 stand alone stores for the recently launched Miss Players are also expected in the next one year.
- Singapore based CCube Angels Network Invests in Inner Being
- Amazon readies for Prime Day with blockbuster deals
- Shoppers Stop betting big on omni-channel strategy
- Now IKEA will launch its first store in India on August 9
- Panasonic India aims aggressive growth
- Bosch Home Appliances partners with Amazon
- Indias retail sales will cross $1,244.58 billion by 2018: ASSOCHAM-Resurgent study
- Jacqueline Fernandez and Mojostar unveil active wear brand Just F
- Placio Acquires Paco Meals!
- Carrier and Toshiba unveil energy efficient hi-wall AC