ITC looks at 30% growth in lifestyle retail
ITC is targeting a 30%-plus growth in its lifestyle retail business. To this end, it intends to set up more Wills Lifestyle, John Players and Miss Players stores across India.
September 28, 2007 | comments ( 0 ) |
ITC is targeting a 30%-plus growth in its lifestyle retail business. To this end, it intends to set up more Wills Lifestyle, John Players and Miss Players stores across India. Wills Lifestyle will focus on special occasion wear, which currently contributes 15% to total sales. This is targeted to grow to 25%. Tie ups with designers, the latest being with Rohit Bal, have been made to this end. For John Players, the current number of 200 stores will grow to 300 in the current fiscal. These will come up in metros, tier 2 and 3 cities. 20 stand alone stores for the recently launched Miss Players are also expected in the next one year.
- India hikes import duty on 29 products
- McDonald's has replaced plastic with biodegradable alternatives
- Geo-tags, local language shopping- Amazon all set to enhance customer experience
- DLF ties up with Uber once again for a superlative shopping experience
- UP Cabinet clears Patanjali's Rs 6,000-crore food park
- RapidRetail's new store in Ujjain aims to strengthens Patanjali’s brand connect
- Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd Brings American Eagle Outfitters to India
- Reliance Brands in talks to buy Genesis Luxury
- Gini & Jony partners with NucleusVision
- Report says online platforms capture 38% smartphone sales in India