ITC looks at 30% growth in lifestyle retail
ITC is targeting a 30%-plus growth in its lifestyle retail business. To this end, it intends to set up more Wills Lifestyle, John Players and Miss Players stores across India.
September 28, 2007 | comments ( 0 ) |
ITC is targeting a 30%-plus growth in its lifestyle retail business. To this end, it intends to set up more Wills Lifestyle, John Players and Miss Players stores across India. Wills Lifestyle will focus on special occasion wear, which currently contributes 15% to total sales. This is targeted to grow to 25%. Tie ups with designers, the latest being with Rohit Bal, have been made to this end. For John Players, the current number of 200 stores will grow to 300 in the current fiscal. These will come up in metros, tier 2 and 3 cities. 20 stand alone stores for the recently launched Miss Players are also expected in the next one year.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021