ITC looks at 30% growth in lifestyle retail
ITC is targeting a 30%-plus growth in its lifestyle retail business. To this end, it intends to set up more Wills Lifestyle, John Players and Miss Players stores across India.
September 28, 2007 | comments ( 0 ) |
ITC is targeting a 30%-plus growth in its lifestyle retail business. To this end, it intends to set up more Wills Lifestyle, John Players and Miss Players stores across India. Wills Lifestyle will focus on special occasion wear, which currently contributes 15% to total sales. This is targeted to grow to 25%. Tie ups with designers, the latest being with Rohit Bal, have been made to this end. For John Players, the current number of 200 stores will grow to 300 in the current fiscal. These will come up in metros, tier 2 and 3 cities. 20 stand alone stores for the recently launched Miss Players are also expected in the next one year.
- Iba Halal Care raises Series A1 funding from Addvantis Enterprises
- Softline leggings ropes in Anushka Sharma
- Amazon may open more than 3,000 cashierless stores by 2021
- Siyaram’s launches superstar Ranveer Singh as their New Brand Ambassador
- Samara-Amazon acquires Kumar Mangalam Birla's More retail chain
- Walmart hires expats for senior roles in Flipkart
- Aditya Birla Fashion forays into women's innerwear and athleisure category
- Amazon Pay launches card-less AMAZON PAY EMI solution
- IKEA targets home delivery by electric vehicle in five major cities by 2020
- M&S opens first store in Odisha