ITC looks at 30% growth in lifestyle retail
ITC is targeting a 30%-plus growth in its lifestyle retail business. To this end, it intends to set up more Wills Lifestyle, John Players and Miss Players stores across India.
September 28, 2007 | comments ( 0 ) |
ITC is targeting a 30%-plus growth in its lifestyle retail business. To this end, it intends to set up more Wills Lifestyle, John Players and Miss Players stores across India. Wills Lifestyle will focus on special occasion wear, which currently contributes 15% to total sales. This is targeted to grow to 25%. Tie ups with designers, the latest being with Rohit Bal, have been made to this end. For John Players, the current number of 200 stores will grow to 300 in the current fiscal. These will come up in metros, tier 2 and 3 cities. 20 stand alone stores for the recently launched Miss Players are also expected in the next one year.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO