Ibibo hives off payment unit
Naspers to consolidate the acquired operations in its global payment system.February 18, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The leading e-commerce player Ibibo has sold its payments business - PayU India to Naspers, a media and internet services firm, and would consolidate the local payment operations into its global group, PayU Global.
Ibido is present in 12 countries including Czech Republic, Poland and Hungary.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores