Ibibo hives off payment unit
Naspers to consolidate the acquired operations in its global payment system.February 18, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
The leading e-commerce player Ibibo has sold its payments business - PayU India to Naspers, a media and internet services firm, and would consolidate the local payment operations into its global group, PayU Global.
Ibido is present in 12 countries including Czech Republic, Poland and Hungary.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2