Infor announces InForce
InForce Everywhere, InForce Order Management and InForce Marketing introduced on salesforce.comís social enterprise platform
September 02, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Infor, a leading provider of business application software with operations serving more than 75,000 customers, and salesforce.com, the enterprise cloud computing company announced that Infor will deliver three applications, built on Force.com, salesforce.com’s social enterprise platform. The three new InForce applications will bring the power of the back office to the front office. Additionally, salesforce.com made an investment in Infor as part of the agreement.
Through the partnership, Infor will build and deliver InForce Everywhere, a native Force.com application that brings ERP data into Salesforce; InForce Order Management, a quote, order and proposal management application; and InForce Marketing, which will leverage Infor CRM Epiphany, for global marketing automation technology – all on Force.com. Infor will also develop additional applications on Force.com.
“Sales professionals in Infor’s large manufacturing customer base need fast and easy access to the critical product and order data in our applications, and we will render that rich data in Salesforce,” said Charles Phillips, CEO of Infor. “This partnership will help customers focus on building and selling great products instead of configuring databases, middleware, BI tools, or disk drives. Our customers need to automate processes in hours and days, not months and years and skip the classic 3-by-3 ERP project – 3 years, 300 million, and 3 CIOs. They need results faster.”
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India