Inorbit targets kids this summer
Organises activities for kids this summer vacation.May 15, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Inorbit Malls is organising various activities for the kids this summer vacation. The activities will be going to start from May 14th and will end on May 27th 2012. The activities will include dance, music, games and several performances across Malad, Vashi, Pune and Hyderabad.
Moreover, the kids can also be enrolled for free for dance workshops, cooking workshops and story telling classes during these 14 days of festivity. Each of these 14 days will be based on different themes and there will be activities, games and workshops which will be planned around the theme of the day. So the days are termed as Musical Mondays, Tasty Tuesdays, Witty Wednesday, Terrific Thursday, Funky Fridays, Sensational Saturday and Scintillating Sunday. On the Sundays, the malls will announce Inorbit Prince or the Inorbit Princess.
An interactive ramp walk will be organised for these selected 28 kids and they will be awarded Best Smile, Best Answer, Best Walk, Best Attitude, Best Dressed, Best Style and Most Photogenic. Eight kids from these 28 will then contest for the coveted titles. The winners of the Summer Prince and Princess will be announced on May 27, 2012.
Talking about the initiative Mr. Kishore Bhatija, Chief Executive Office, Inorbit Malls said, “At Inorbit, it has been our constant endeavour to try and to provide our patrons with unique experience every time they walk into our malls. This summer, we have decided to make it special for the kids.”
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint