JLL winning accolades
Scoops Best Performing Property Brand award.
Tags: jones lang lasalleMarch 16, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jones Lang LaSalle has been named Best Performing Property Brand at the eleventh annual MPF Awards for Management Excellence. Jones Lang LaSalle was recognised as the organisation that has shown the greatest improvement in the past year compared with its peers, based on formal valuations by Brand Finance. A brand’s performance is calculated by specialists Brand Finance, which uses the ‘royalty relief’ methodology approved by tax authorities, stock exchanges and regulators.
“This is the only competition anywhere that highlights management’s contribution to professional firms, so honour and prestige are due to those making the shortlist,” said Richard Chaplin, founder and executive director of Managing Partners’ Forum.
Commenting on the firm’s win, Guy Grainger, UK chief executive Jones Lang LaSalle, added: “It is indeed an honour to be included in such prestigious company as some of the world’s best-managed professional services firms. Commercial property is a very localised business. But our continued investment in good people, the right technology and our corporate brand demonstrate how we are positioned to serve clients in a global market.”
The Awards fall under four priorities for management as perceived by clients which include: leadership and business strategy; supporting people; commerciality and client service; collaboration across the firm and with external stakeholders.
The MPF Awards are an integral part of the MPF International Management Excellence Summit 2013, in association with Harvard Business Review and the Financial Times, which features masterclasses from Harvard professors. To mark the occasion, a black-tie gala dinner and Awards ceremony took place at the London Marriott, Grosvenor Square on 6 March 2013 which welcomed over 400 leaders and management team members at international and global professional firms in the fields of law, accountancy, property and consultancy.
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear