Jade Blue launches its sixth store in Gujarat
Jade Blue, the luxury lifestyle store known for the breadth and depth of exclusive menswear and fashion merchandise has opened its sixth in Gujarat at Vapi.
February 20, 2010 | comments ( 3 ) |
Jade Blue, the luxury lifestyle store known for the breadth and depth of exclusive menswear and fashion merchandise has opened its sixth in Gujarat at Vapi. The store, spread over an area of 6000 square feet, is located at Fortune Mall. “Adding one more store in Vapi is our effort towards reaching closer to our ever increasing clientele,” says Jitendra Chauhan, chairman and managing director, Supreemo Fashion World Pvt. Ltd. At present, Jade Blue has retail stores in the cities including Ahmedabad, Surat, Vadodara and Rajkot. The brand now has plans to expand in other cities of Gujarat and across nation in near future.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021