Jaquar expands horizon
All set to become a complete bathroom brand.
Tags: JaquarApril 21, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jaquar is gearing up to move from being a faucet provider to a complete bathroom brand. Currently, it leads the market share for faucets with 60 per cent volume. With an increased focus on exports, the brand is also working towards revamping its orientation centres for a better customer experience. The construction for the company’s fourth plant is also underway.
"We will make everything that goes into the bathroom, including ceramics, sanitary ware, wellness products, flushing systems, glass enclosures, geysers and lighting products. Jaquar's move to get into new bathroom product segments is in line with the increasing importance of bathroom in people's lives," Rajesh Mehra, Director, Jaquar says.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG