Jaquar expands horizon
All set to become a complete bathroom brand.
Tags: JaquarApril 21, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jaquar is gearing up to move from being a faucet provider to a complete bathroom brand. Currently, it leads the market share for faucets with 60 per cent volume. With an increased focus on exports, the brand is also working towards revamping its orientation centres for a better customer experience. The construction for the company’s fourth plant is also underway.
"We will make everything that goes into the bathroom, including ceramics, sanitary ware, wellness products, flushing systems, glass enclosures, geysers and lighting products. Jaquar's move to get into new bathroom product segments is in line with the increasing importance of bathroom in people's lives," Rajesh Mehra, Director, Jaquar says.
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group