Jasperís Marketing Innovation Fund
Jasper, a leading multi-channel direct marketing platforms
October 14, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Jasper, a leading multi-channel direct marketing platforms company in India launches ‘Jasper Marketing Innovation Fund’ with a corpus of $2 Million. As part of this fund, the company will be looking at making investments in companies that are engaged in innovation in the marketing services and platforms space in India.
Within a period of 2 years Jasper has extended its presence in 30 cities in India and 5 countries across the globe. The company also has relationship with 30,000+ retailers across various sectors. According to Mr Kunal Bahl, CEO of Jasper, “Given our extensive reach and relationship with retailers, we can serve as an enable to provide the reach, expertise and resources to scale a strong marketing concept very quickly.”
The fund will aim at enabling companies and entrepreneurs in the marketing services and technologies sector in India to scale their products rapidly. The company would be looking at the following sectors: customer activation, loyalty, efficient brand promotions, social media, database marketing, mobile marketing, among others.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021