Jasperís Marketing Innovation Fund
Jasper, a leading multi-channel direct marketing platforms
October 14, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Jasper, a leading multi-channel direct marketing platforms company in India launches ‘Jasper Marketing Innovation Fund’ with a corpus of $2 Million. As part of this fund, the company will be looking at making investments in companies that are engaged in innovation in the marketing services and platforms space in India.
Within a period of 2 years Jasper has extended its presence in 30 cities in India and 5 countries across the globe. The company also has relationship with 30,000+ retailers across various sectors. According to Mr Kunal Bahl, CEO of Jasper, “Given our extensive reach and relationship with retailers, we can serve as an enable to provide the reach, expertise and resources to scale a strong marketing concept very quickly.”
The fund will aim at enabling companies and entrepreneurs in the marketing services and technologies sector in India to scale their products rapidly. The company would be looking at the following sectors: customer activation, loyalty, efficient brand promotions, social media, database marketing, mobile marketing, among others.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint