Jattinn Kochhar to design uniforms
YFM signs designer for educational institutions and corporate India.August 14, 2012 | comments ( 1 ) |
YFM Youniform has announced the appointment of Jattinn Kochhar as its lead designer. Kochhar’s mandate at YFM is to develop unique, innovative solutions for schoolwear and workplace wear for corporate organizations in the country.
Launched in early 2010, YFM Youniform Supplies already boasts of a clientele of over 20 schools and New U, a chain of beauty stores owned by Dabur Group.
Speaking about Kochhar’s induction into the two year old company, Sachin Sahni, co-founder and CEO, said, “Jattinn Kochhar brings to YFM a designing expertise that will add glamour to workwear and comfort to educational uniforms. We aim to take YFM to greater heights across the country with his experience over the next few years.”
Jattinn Kochhar is well known as the designer who launched his own label at the age of 19, without any formal training.
Leading management consultant for the retail, textile and apparel industries, and promoter, Harminder Sahni of YFM, said, “YFM Youniform entered the largely unregulated and unorganised uniform segment and has been growing leaps and bounds. The company has grossed over Rs 1 crore in revenues already in its first year of operations. YFM’s ambitious plans to reach the Rs 50 crore mark in revenues by the end of 2015 is quite attainable, given the organisation’s business plans and acumen.”
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India