Jockey’s first Women store in India
Page Industries Ltd. Bangalore, the exclusive licensee of Jockey
September 29, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Page Industries Ltd. Bangalore, the exclusive licensee of Jockey International Inc. (USA), recently launched a new retail format - ‘Jockey Woman’, the first ‘for women only’ Jockey outlet in India.
The existing sixty exclusive stores cater to both male and female consumers. The ‘Jockey Woman’ store is located at South Extension I, the upscale neighbourhood in South Delhi.Commenting on the occasion, Mr. Sunder ‘Ashok’ Genomal - Managing Director, Page industries Ltd. said, “We are very excited and pleased to launch the first ‘Jockey Woman’ Store. Jockey International has been offering innovative products for women over the past three decades. The brand enjoys ample mind-space among women consumers and this store is a testimonial to that fact.”The ‘Jockey Woman’ store has been conceptualised keeping the needs of the modern day woman in mind, right from choosing the store location, providing women comfort specialists at the store, to providing an intimate shopping experience.Consumers will have a wide selection of world class products to choose from be it camisoles, crop tops, loungewear, gym wear, sleep wear and panties. Bras are offered in many designs to suit the variety of apparel worn by modern women. The recently launched ’Active Bra’ range of smart sport bras is designed for fitness enthusiasts as well as women who lead an active lifestyle.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2