Jockey’s first Women store in India
Page Industries Ltd. Bangalore, the exclusive licensee of Jockey
September 29, 2010 | comments ( 1 ) |
Page Industries Ltd. Bangalore, the exclusive licensee of Jockey International Inc. (USA), recently launched a new retail format - ‘Jockey Woman’, the first ‘for women only’ Jockey outlet in India.
The existing sixty exclusive stores cater to both male and female consumers. The ‘Jockey Woman’ store is located at South Extension I, the upscale neighbourhood in South Delhi.Commenting on the occasion, Mr. Sunder ‘Ashok’ Genomal - Managing Director, Page industries Ltd. said, “We are very excited and pleased to launch the first ‘Jockey Woman’ Store. Jockey International has been offering innovative products for women over the past three decades. The brand enjoys ample mind-space among women consumers and this store is a testimonial to that fact.”The ‘Jockey Woman’ store has been conceptualised keeping the needs of the modern day woman in mind, right from choosing the store location, providing women comfort specialists at the store, to providing an intimate shopping experience.Consumers will have a wide selection of world class products to choose from be it camisoles, crop tops, loungewear, gym wear, sleep wear and panties. Bras are offered in many designs to suit the variety of apparel worn by modern women. The recently launched ’Active Bra’ range of smart sport bras is designed for fitness enthusiasts as well as women who lead an active lifestyle.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019