Johnston & Murphy brings first EBO
Plans to open 15 stores over five yearsNovember 18, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Johnston & Murphy, a Nashville-based specialty retailer that sells footwear, headwear, sports apparel and accessories, has launched its very first exclusive store with Elite Group in Mumbai. Johnston & Murphy operates in more than 2,500 retail stores throughout the US, Canada, the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
Spread across 750 square feet, the store is designed by IDX Design Studio, and all fixtures, props, graphics done by Genesco Inc.
Speaking on store location a spokesperson from Elite Group informed that Linking Road was selected to give great visibility to the brand and easy access to all of Mumbai because of its central location in the city.
He also informed that all fixtures, props and VMs have been imported from the US and are consistent with what is used by Johnston & Murphy in all international locations. The spokesperson informed about the heritage frames in the store which communicate the brand story from 1850 till date. In addition, the store has the Presidential Legacy on display with a replica of the shoe which US President Barack Obama wears.
Elite Group plans to open 15 exclusive retail stores for Johnston & Murphy over the next five years. The group will also place the brand at over 100 multi-brand footwear stores and 50 shop-in-shops in department stores. The first two exclusive retail stores will launch in 2013 in Mumbai and Delhi. This will be followed by all major metro cities such as Chandigarh, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, etc.
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore