Johnston & Murphy brings first EBO
Plans to open 15 stores over five yearsNovember 18, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Johnston & Murphy, a Nashville-based specialty retailer that sells footwear, headwear, sports apparel and accessories, has launched its very first exclusive store with Elite Group in Mumbai. Johnston & Murphy operates in more than 2,500 retail stores throughout the US, Canada, the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
Spread across 750 square feet, the store is designed by IDX Design Studio, and all fixtures, props, graphics done by Genesco Inc.
Speaking on store location a spokesperson from Elite Group informed that Linking Road was selected to give great visibility to the brand and easy access to all of Mumbai because of its central location in the city.
He also informed that all fixtures, props and VMs have been imported from the US and are consistent with what is used by Johnston & Murphy in all international locations. The spokesperson informed about the heritage frames in the store which communicate the brand story from 1850 till date. In addition, the store has the Presidential Legacy on display with a replica of the shoe which US President Barack Obama wears.
Elite Group plans to open 15 exclusive retail stores for Johnston & Murphy over the next five years. The group will also place the brand at over 100 multi-brand footwear stores and 50 shop-in-shops in department stores. The first two exclusive retail stores will launch in 2013 in Mumbai and Delhi. This will be followed by all major metro cities such as Chandigarh, Bangalore, Pune, Hyderabad, etc.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021