Jubilant FoodWorks Ltd announces its Q1 results
Jubilant FoodWorks Limited (JFL), a leading food service company
July 31, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jubilant FoodWorks Limited (JFL), a leading food service company and Master Franchisee of Domino’s Pizza International, operating Domino’s Pizza India stores, India’s largest MNC food service brand in India, reported its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2010.
The company has excelled in its performance by earning a total income of Rs 1356 million, the income grew by 60 percent. The results are attributed to increase in the store launches and receiving more orders from the same stores. The company received successful roll-out of Online Ordering in Bangalore, NCR, Mumbai, and most of the top cities totaling 26 cities across 211stores.
Commenting on the performance for Q1 FY2011, Mr. Shyam S. Bhartia, Chairman and Mr. Hari S. Bhartia, Co-Chairman, Jubilant FoodWorks Limited said, “The first quarter continues to be an exciting one for JFL as we progress towards our goal of gaining market share with our robust performance, which reposes our ability to deliver consistent profitable growth. The momentum in our business growth was largely driven by continued increase in the number of new stores opened which translates to deeper penetration and ultimately higher volumes. The quarter’s performance reinforces the appeal Domino’s Pizza India has successfully established with the consumer. We continuously wish to cater to our customer’s needs in every scenario. Going ahead, as always, we will run our business operations efficiently, maintaining our focus on cost reduction initiatives.”
JFL has opened 14 new store in FY Q1 2011 and has plans to move is footprints in Sri Lanka through company owned stores. The Company plans to set up a subsidiary for this purpose.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019