Jubilant FoodWorks plans non-food vertical biz
Jubilant FoodWorks which operates Dominos Pizza in the country
March 21, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jubilant FoodWorks which operates Dominos Pizza in the country is planning to diversify into non-food business especially hotels and apparel verticals.
It is also planning to foray in the businesses of stationery products, fashion accessories, toys, gifts, DVDs, VCDs and home décor products.
Besides, it is also looking to operate hotels, restaurants, beach resorts, health resorts, cafes and motels.
Moreover, the company is planning to strengthen its supply chain with its own or hired cold storages ice plants, warehouses, freezing houses and room coolers for storing food products being dealt by the company as a part of its business in India.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021