Jubilant FoodWorks plans non-food vertical biz
Jubilant FoodWorks which operates Dominos Pizza in the country
March 21, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Jubilant FoodWorks which operates Dominos Pizza in the country is planning to diversify into non-food business especially hotels and apparel verticals.
It is also planning to foray in the businesses of stationery products, fashion accessories, toys, gifts, DVDs, VCDs and home décor products.
Besides, it is also looking to operate hotels, restaurants, beach resorts, health resorts, cafes and motels.
Moreover, the company is planning to strengthen its supply chain with its own or hired cold storages ice plants, warehouses, freezing houses and room coolers for storing food products being dealt by the company as a part of its business in India.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO