Khushiyon ki home delivery a click away
Domino's becomes the first brand in Food Service Industry to launch Online ordering service nationally
August 30, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Domino’s Pizza, the market leader in the organized pizza home delivery segment in India has become the first food services company to launch Online Ordering service nationally. It is move to make the Pizza Ordering experience more convenient and fun for a large and fast growing population of Netizans in India. For those, who are technology freaks and even for casual internet users, this medium will surely be a yummy pizza ordering experience. The system will allow customers to pay by cash on delivery or credit card, debit card, net banking or mobile cash card for their hot n piping pizzas. This payment gateway is powered by Bill Desk, a leading online payment solution provider.
Speaking on the launch of this exclusive system for a QSR brand in India, Mr. Ajay Kaul, CEO, Jubilant FoodWorks Limited said, “As a company our endeavor is to provide the best of service to our customers in terms of ordering our Pizzas. At the same time we want to make use of the technology to make our brand more accessible and approachable for consumers. The launch of Online Ordering platform adds a new dimension to convenience and experience of the ordering process.”
Commenting about the new introduced system Mr. Harneet Singh Rajpal, Vice President, Marketing, Domino’s Pizza India said, “Our endeavor is to be at the forefront in using new technologies to extend more convenience to our consumers. This service will fulfill the latent need and enhance the overall consumer experience. E-commerce is gaining lot of traction in India and we believe that the timing was just right to launch this new innovative platform. Online Ordering has been a huge success in other Domino’s International markets and we are confident of replicating that success here in India.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021