Khushiyon ki home delivery a click away
Domino's becomes the first brand in Food Service Industry to launch Online ordering service nationally
August 30, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Domino’s Pizza, the market leader in the organized pizza home delivery segment in India has become the first food services company to launch Online Ordering service nationally. It is move to make the Pizza Ordering experience more convenient and fun for a large and fast growing population of Netizans in India. For those, who are technology freaks and even for casual internet users, this medium will surely be a yummy pizza ordering experience. The system will allow customers to pay by cash on delivery or credit card, debit card, net banking or mobile cash card for their hot n piping pizzas. This payment gateway is powered by Bill Desk, a leading online payment solution provider.
Speaking on the launch of this exclusive system for a QSR brand in India, Mr. Ajay Kaul, CEO, Jubilant FoodWorks Limited said, “As a company our endeavor is to provide the best of service to our customers in terms of ordering our Pizzas. At the same time we want to make use of the technology to make our brand more accessible and approachable for consumers. The launch of Online Ordering platform adds a new dimension to convenience and experience of the ordering process.”
Commenting about the new introduced system Mr. Harneet Singh Rajpal, Vice President, Marketing, Domino’s Pizza India said, “Our endeavor is to be at the forefront in using new technologies to extend more convenience to our consumers. This service will fulfill the latent need and enhance the overall consumer experience. E-commerce is gaining lot of traction in India and we believe that the timing was just right to launch this new innovative platform. Online Ordering has been a huge success in other Domino’s International markets and we are confident of replicating that success here in India.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India