Kidswear portal launched
An online portal offering kidsí apparel and accessories launched.February 09, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Kids’ apparel and accessories segment, which has been an untapped segment in the online retail market, now sees a debutant. Mangostreet.com has launched its first online site for shopping branded kids wear and accessories for the age group between 2-16 years. The portal brings collection from some of the biggest brands in the categories of apparels and accessories including Ed Hardy, Disney, Barbie, United Colors of Benetton, Ben10, Lilliput, Catmoss and Tantra.
Mangostreet.com has also tied up Blue Dart for delivery and offers a 365 day return policy which makes it unique in itself. They are also in talks with some of the reputed schools for providing school uniforms for the children.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India