Kidswear portal launched
An online portal offering kidsí apparel and accessories launched.February 09, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Kids’ apparel and accessories segment, which has been an untapped segment in the online retail market, now sees a debutant. Mangostreet.com has launched its first online site for shopping branded kids wear and accessories for the age group between 2-16 years. The portal brings collection from some of the biggest brands in the categories of apparels and accessories including Ed Hardy, Disney, Barbie, United Colors of Benetton, Ben10, Lilliput, Catmoss and Tantra.
Mangostreet.com has also tied up Blue Dart for delivery and offers a 365 day return policy which makes it unique in itself. They are also in talks with some of the reputed schools for providing school uniforms for the children.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India