Kimaya plans only web stores after ‘17
Plans to invest Rs 15-20 crore for this initiativeMay 14, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Leading fashion retailer Kimaya Fashions is enhancing its focus on the e-commerce segment, and announced that they would open only web stores after 2017.
Pradeep Hirani, founder and CEO of Kimaya Fashions, in a recent media interaction, said, "We have 183 designers listed on Kimaya Fashions, and opening a web store for each designer is our vision from 2017.” Himani plans to invest around Rs 15-20 crore for this initiative
Meanwhile, Hirani plans to launch two more e-commerce sites this year--Designerrack.com in August and a designer's marketplace in December. Designerrack.com would be a ‘special offers only’ site from Kimaya Fashions.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021