Kingschest.com gets underway
Meets all Home-décor requisites.
Tags: kingchestJune 11, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Kingschest.com scours through the topmost international and domestic brands to bring you the best in home décor and accessories, dining and entertaining, bed and bath and gadgets. The eclectic range spanning countries like Italy, Spain, Turkey, and Japan and of course India puts forth the choicest of products fit for a king’s castle!
On the occasion of its launch, Rajat Nagrath, CEO, Kingschest.com stated, “With kingchest.com, we wish to offer a superlative buying experience and concierge service for the Modern Indian, executive and upwardly mobile in their home, workspace and lifestyle purchases. We are striving to bring together high quality products while ensuring fastest deliveries possible with complete product checks. The idea is to guarantee a satisfactory purchase so that we can constantly inspire our shoppers.”
Each piece is either sourced from manufacturers, authorised importers and master designers or upcoming artists to present a perfect amalgamation of assorted décor ideas.
In addition, Kingschest.com has licensed for India, from Varatys, a Berkshire Hathaway company, the Virtual Room designer for the Indian consumer to allow any home owner to choose paint colour shades, flooring options and trims for various room options such as bedroom, living room etc to ‘Virtually’ visualise and plan the interior theme and style of their home.
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store