Kodak captures Canonís position
Kodak, a market leader in retail printing, kiosks, films and motion picture films, has now become the second-largest player in digital camera....................
January 07, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Kodak, a market leader in retail printing, kiosks, films and motion picture films, has now become the second-largest player in digital camera category in India replacing Canon, according to an IDC report.
The report by IDC, a leading research agency, pegs Kodak’s market share at 21.6 per cent in Q3, 2009 in the digital camera space, followed by Canon at 14.6 per cent. Sony is number one with 25.2 per cent market share.
As per the IDC report, Kodak has clocked a growth rate of 48 per cent by volume. As per the report, in Q3, 2009, the digital camera price segment “below Rs 10,000” contributed 71 per cent to the entire digicam market in India, with Kodak at 29 per cent market share being the clear leader in this segment, followed by Samsung at 15 per cent.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2