Kodak captures Canonís position
Kodak, a market leader in retail printing, kiosks, films and motion picture films, has now become the second-largest player in digital camera....................
January 07, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Kodak, a market leader in retail printing, kiosks, films and motion picture films, has now become the second-largest player in digital camera category in India replacing Canon, according to an IDC report.
The report by IDC, a leading research agency, pegs Kodak’s market share at 21.6 per cent in Q3, 2009 in the digital camera space, followed by Canon at 14.6 per cent. Sony is number one with 25.2 per cent market share.
As per the IDC report, Kodak has clocked a growth rate of 48 per cent by volume. As per the report, in Q3, 2009, the digital camera price segment “below Rs 10,000” contributed 71 per cent to the entire digicam market in India, with Kodak at 29 per cent market share being the clear leader in this segment, followed by Samsung at 15 per cent.
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores
- Myntra's revenue for FY18 plunges by 80%