Krispy Kreme’s flagship store
Plans to add 35 cafes in northern regionDecember 16, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Krispy Kreme opened its first store in the northern region at Select Citywalk, New Delhi, and it is part of this global icons strategy to set up 35 such outlets in this part of the country with its new franchise partner - Bedrock Foods.
And, this outlet offers 16 varieties including Krispy Kreme's signature Original Glazed doughnut, along with a range of coffees, teas and iced beverages.
"We are excited to partner with Bedrock Food," said Jeff Welch, Krispy Kreme President-International.
Manpreet Gulri, Managing Director, Bedrock Foods, said, “Our doughnuts are eggless and developed specifically for Indian consumers.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021