Krispy Kreme’s flagship store
Plans to add 35 cafes in northern regionDecember 16, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Krispy Kreme opened its first store in the northern region at Select Citywalk, New Delhi, and it is part of this global icons strategy to set up 35 such outlets in this part of the country with its new franchise partner - Bedrock Foods.
And, this outlet offers 16 varieties including Krispy Kreme's signature Original Glazed doughnut, along with a range of coffees, teas and iced beverages.
"We are excited to partner with Bedrock Food," said Jeff Welch, Krispy Kreme President-International.
Manpreet Gulri, Managing Director, Bedrock Foods, said, “Our doughnuts are eggless and developed specifically for Indian consumers.”
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category