Kronos to manage Croma's workforce
Aims to drive workplace efficiencies.
Tags: CromaJune 08, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Croma has chosen Kronos Workforce Management Solutions from Kronos Incorporated to manage its workforce. Croma has employee strength of 3,000 personnel with retail space spread 74 stores in 15 cities. Opting for the Kronos solution comes from the realisation that management for such a wide spread work force was becoming a concern. Croma selected time and attendance and absence management, from Kronos, in addition to the innovative 4,500 time clocks for use by all 3,000 employees. Employee management at the store level was manual and decentralised, which it shall now overcome.
Also, the administrative staff previously spent significant time manually reconciling data at the end of month for payroll purposes. Kronos also integrates to Croma’s deployment of SAP HR and Payroll so that employees can be paid accurately at end of the month.
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear