Kronos to manage Croma's workforce
Aims to drive workplace efficiencies.
Tags: CromaJune 08, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Croma has chosen Kronos Workforce Management Solutions from Kronos Incorporated to manage its workforce. Croma has employee strength of 3,000 personnel with retail space spread 74 stores in 15 cities. Opting for the Kronos solution comes from the realisation that management for such a wide spread work force was becoming a concern. Croma selected time and attendance and absence management, from Kronos, in addition to the innovative 4,500 time clocks for use by all 3,000 employees. Employee management at the store level was manual and decentralised, which it shall now overcome.
Also, the administrative staff previously spent significant time manually reconciling data at the end of month for payroll purposes. Kronos also integrates to Croma’s deployment of SAP HR and Payroll so that employees can be paid accurately at end of the month.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn