LG to grow AC business
Expects Rs 2500 crore revenues from AC segmentFebruary 28, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
LG Electronics is aiming for a 25 per cent growth in its revenue from the air- conditioning business. In addition, this Korea-based player is targeting a 10 per cent growth in its industrial cooling segment and that would be largely driven by increased demand from pharmaceutical and retail clients.
Saurabh Baishakhia, Business Head -Air Conditioners, LG India, said, "We expect revenue of Rs 2,500 crore from the domestic air-conditioning segment, this year, and it would be a 20 - 25 per cent year-on-year increase."
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2