LG to grow AC business
Expects Rs 2500 crore revenues from AC segmentFebruary 28, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
LG Electronics is aiming for a 25 per cent growth in its revenue from the air- conditioning business. In addition, this Korea-based player is targeting a 10 per cent growth in its industrial cooling segment and that would be largely driven by increased demand from pharmaceutical and retail clients.
Saurabh Baishakhia, Business Head -Air Conditioners, LG India, said, "We expect revenue of Rs 2,500 crore from the domestic air-conditioning segment, this year, and it would be a 20 - 25 per cent year-on-year increase."
- TBZ-The Original forays into Bengaluru
- Fabindia launches its flagship Experience Center in Delhi
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO