La Sorogeeka launches its second store
La Sorogeeka has inaugurated its new space designed showroom in New Delhi where it has its own manufacturing unit including a showroom to display all its product ranges.
November 04, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
La Sorogeeka has inaugurated its new space designed showroom in New Delhi where it has its own manufacturing unit including a showroom to display all its product ranges. The space has an individual flavour which is an amalgamation of international elegance and contemporary sophistication encased in a 5,000 sq. ft showroom besides work studio, manufacturing unit and upholstery department which comprise of 28,000 sq. ft area. The display experiments with shapes, forms and surfaces to bring to life varied influences: art deco, graphic futurism, lyrical decadence. The collection comprises lush sofas, luxurious in texture and experimental in shapes to the finest art elements, a dining area and bedroom set-ups. The brand has another showroom including a manufacturing unit in Noida which has state-of-the art machines, hand craftsmen, carvers, inlay and overlay artisans, hand painters, master polishers, silver smiths and metal workers. The showroom opens a world of themes in home décor with over ten themes displayed like conceptualising living room, bed room, lounge furniture etc set in myriad styles including traditional, contemporary, european, italian, spanish and indian classic moods.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore