La Sorogeeka launches its second store
La Sorogeeka has inaugurated its new space designed showroom in New Delhi where it has its own manufacturing unit including a showroom to display all its product ranges.
November 04, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
La Sorogeeka has inaugurated its new space designed showroom in New Delhi where it has its own manufacturing unit including a showroom to display all its product ranges. The space has an individual flavour which is an amalgamation of international elegance and contemporary sophistication encased in a 5,000 sq. ft showroom besides work studio, manufacturing unit and upholstery department which comprise of 28,000 sq. ft area. The display experiments with shapes, forms and surfaces to bring to life varied influences: art deco, graphic futurism, lyrical decadence. The collection comprises lush sofas, luxurious in texture and experimental in shapes to the finest art elements, a dining area and bedroom set-ups. The brand has another showroom including a manufacturing unit in Noida which has state-of-the art machines, hand craftsmen, carvers, inlay and overlay artisans, hand painters, master polishers, silver smiths and metal workers. The showroom opens a world of themes in home décor with over ten themes displayed like conceptualising living room, bed room, lounge furniture etc set in myriad styles including traditional, contemporary, european, italian, spanish and indian classic moods.
- Welspun group aims Rs 1,000 crore turnover from new flooring line
- Miniso eyes sourcing Indian products to Australia & US
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years