La Sorogeeka launches its second store
La Sorogeeka has inaugurated its new space designed showroom in New Delhi where it has its own manufacturing unit including a showroom to display all its product ranges.
November 04, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
La Sorogeeka has inaugurated its new space designed showroom in New Delhi where it has its own manufacturing unit including a showroom to display all its product ranges. The space has an individual flavour which is an amalgamation of international elegance and contemporary sophistication encased in a 5,000 sq. ft showroom besides work studio, manufacturing unit and upholstery department which comprise of 28,000 sq. ft area. The display experiments with shapes, forms and surfaces to bring to life varied influences: art deco, graphic futurism, lyrical decadence. The collection comprises lush sofas, luxurious in texture and experimental in shapes to the finest art elements, a dining area and bedroom set-ups. The brand has another showroom including a manufacturing unit in Noida which has state-of-the art machines, hand craftsmen, carvers, inlay and overlay artisans, hand painters, master polishers, silver smiths and metal workers. The showroom opens a world of themes in home décor with over ten themes displayed like conceptualising living room, bed room, lounge furniture etc set in myriad styles including traditional, contemporary, european, italian, spanish and indian classic moods.
- Patanjali looks to open Pardan Stores before diwali
- Evok looking to open 25 franchise stores
- Bonn Group aims Rs 1,000 cr turnover over next three years
- BigBasket acquires majority stake in three startup ventures
- Faasos plans to raise funds for overseas expansion
- Sachin Tendulkar backed Universal Sportsbiz raises Rs 100 crore
- Liberty Lifestyle to target millennials for luxury perfume range
- Nestle eyes 3 per cent sales growth
- Gunjan Soni and Ananya Tripathi to exit Jabong-Myntra by December
- Foodpanda acquires Holachef