La Sorogeeka launches its second store
La Sorogeeka has inaugurated its new space designed showroom in New Delhi where it has its own manufacturing unit including a showroom to display all its product ranges.
November 04, 2009 | comments ( 0 ) |
La Sorogeeka has inaugurated its new space designed showroom in New Delhi where it has its own manufacturing unit including a showroom to display all its product ranges. The space has an individual flavour which is an amalgamation of international elegance and contemporary sophistication encased in a 5,000 sq. ft showroom besides work studio, manufacturing unit and upholstery department which comprise of 28,000 sq. ft area. The display experiments with shapes, forms and surfaces to bring to life varied influences: art deco, graphic futurism, lyrical decadence. The collection comprises lush sofas, luxurious in texture and experimental in shapes to the finest art elements, a dining area and bedroom set-ups. The brand has another showroom including a manufacturing unit in Noida which has state-of-the art machines, hand craftsmen, carvers, inlay and overlay artisans, hand painters, master polishers, silver smiths and metal workers. The showroom opens a world of themes in home décor with over ten themes displayed like conceptualising living room, bed room, lounge furniture etc set in myriad styles including traditional, contemporary, european, italian, spanish and indian classic moods.
- Traders to shut shops on Sep 28 against Walmart-Flipkart deal
- Flipkart blacklists several sellers selling sub standard bedsheets
- Paytm launches its own AI cloud for India
- Amazon may pick up stake in hypermarket chain More
- Mitashi mulling doubling sales to Rs 1,000 crore in 3 yrs
- Lifestyle plans to open 20 new outlets
- GST refund adversely effects Small biz exports
- Amway may bring its herbal range to overseas market
- Haier Introduces Luxurious Glass Finish Side by Side Refrigerator in India
- Walmart India Activates UPI on its B2B e-commerce Platform