Lawrence & Mayo now with timepieces
Company marks its foray into accessories.
Tags: Lawrence & MayoDecember 10, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Lawrence & Mayo, India's most trusted opticians for 135 years and pioneers in ophthalmic optics and instrumentation, marks its foray into accessories by unveiling exquisite timepieces and writing instruments under 'L&M Xcessoriz' sub branding. For the first time, L&M is proud to launch an exclusive women's corporate range of pens. The timepieces and the writing instruments will be available exclusively at select L&M outlets across India and also through internet. In phase one of the launch, L&M will be focusing on Mumbai, Delhi, Chennai, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Pune, Goa and Pondicherry.
The women's watch designs are ideal for Indian wrists. All watches are made of stainless steel to avoid corrosion. In watch making, L&M trace their roots to London when the company created unique silver antique watches during World War I and II. L&M premium pens use world class Schmidt German refills. Handmade pens using real granite add a touch of class. The ladies' range comes in fruitilicious colors to add vibrancy to the user. The classic and stylish timepieces will be priced in the range of Rs. 2200 to Rs. 6000. The pricing of L&M pens will be in the range of Rs. 1000 to Rs. 3500. Vivek Mendonsa, Director, Lawrence & Mayo, said, " Capitalizing on L&M's strong legacy of 135 years, we want to elevate L&M to being a premier lifestyle brand hence the foray into premium pens and timepieces. Our customers have immense faith and trust in the brand and our looking forward to associate more with us. L&M instruments are renowned for their phenomenal speed, accuracy for customers and quick turnaround time. These values have strong synergies with the business of watches and other accessories." He further added," L&M has a brand equity, which speaks for itself and the number of repeat customers is also very high. We will retail it through a select number of stores. We have our e-commerce portal also."
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021