Lay’s: Flavours for World Cup 2011
Lay’s, the world’s and India’s number one potato chip
January 18, 2011 | comments ( 2 ) |
Lay’s, the world’s and India’s number one potato chip brand, today announced the “Lay’s Flavour World Cup 2011” for millions of ardent fans.
This innovative campaign was unveiled by Saif Ali Khan, Lay’s brand ambassador and Vidur Vyas, Marketing Director, PepsiCo Foods India.
As part of Flavour World Cup 2011 mega sports event, Lay’s has introduced six new international ‘delicious’ flavours. These are Australia’s Herb ‘n’ Lime, South Africa’s Peri Peri Sauce, Sri Lanka’s Sweet Onion Sauce, England’s Grilled Cheese, West Indies’ Hot & Sweet Chilli and New India’s Magic Masala, each representing a country in the ICC World Cup 2011.
“The six flavours are launched to give our consumers the global experience of 6 different flavours from 6 different countries. They can enjoy the matches with these flavours and let us know which is their favourite,” explains Mr Vyas.
Unveiling the campaign, Vidur Vyas said: “Lay’s has always been ahead of the curve when it comes to delighting customers with innovative campaigns. This time the winners have the opportunity to walk with the captain during the World Cup 2011.”
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores