Lay’s: Flavours for World Cup 2011
Lay’s, the world’s and India’s number one potato chip
January 18, 2011 | comments ( 2 ) |
Lay’s, the world’s and India’s number one potato chip brand, today announced the “Lay’s Flavour World Cup 2011” for millions of ardent fans.
This innovative campaign was unveiled by Saif Ali Khan, Lay’s brand ambassador and Vidur Vyas, Marketing Director, PepsiCo Foods India.
As part of Flavour World Cup 2011 mega sports event, Lay’s has introduced six new international ‘delicious’ flavours. These are Australia’s Herb ‘n’ Lime, South Africa’s Peri Peri Sauce, Sri Lanka’s Sweet Onion Sauce, England’s Grilled Cheese, West Indies’ Hot & Sweet Chilli and New India’s Magic Masala, each representing a country in the ICC World Cup 2011.
“The six flavours are launched to give our consumers the global experience of 6 different flavours from 6 different countries. They can enjoy the matches with these flavours and let us know which is their favourite,” explains Mr Vyas.
Unveiling the campaign, Vidur Vyas said: “Lay’s has always been ahead of the curve when it comes to delighting customers with innovative campaigns. This time the winners have the opportunity to walk with the captain during the World Cup 2011.”
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO