Levi Strauss appoints new CFO
The denim biggie announces the appointment of Harmit Singh as its Global CFO.December 15, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Levi Strauss & Co, the denim biggie, announces the appointment of Harmit Singh as its Global Chief Financial Officer, making him the second Indian on the denim major’s leadership team after Chief Human Resource Officer Varun Bhatia. Before Levi Strauss, Harmit was the CFO of Hyatt Hotels Corporation. He will take up his new role on January 16.
“Harmit has extensive experience in developing and implementing growth strategies for companies that serve consumers around the globe,” Chip Bergh, president and CEO of Levi Strauss & Co, said in a statement. “His combination of financial and operational expertise, global experience and deep understanding of Asia will make him a strong addition to our leadership team at Levi Strauss & Co.”
Singh, an alumni of Shri Ram College of Commerce, Delhi, has almost 30 years of working experience that includes more than a decade at Yum! Brands and eight years at American Express India.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021