Lifestyle International to invest Rs 500 crore
Lifestyle International, a part of the USD 3.2 billion Dubai based
July 23, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Lifestyle International, a part of the USD 3.2 billion Dubai based Landmark Group, is looking forward to spend around Rs 500 crore between their Lifestyle, Home center, Bossini and Splash brands in the next couple of years, said Kabir Lumba, Managing Director, Lifestyle International Pvt. Ltd, on the sidelines of the launch of the second Lifestyle store at Ambience mall in Vasant Kunj, Delhi.
The new store is spread across three floors and covers a sprawling area of 70,000 sq. ft which also consists of the debutant international hi-street fashion brand ‘Splash’ in North India. Located on the first floor within Lifestyle, Splash offers uninterrupted 5,000 sq ft of bedazzling young fashion.
The new Lifestyle store offers consumers more than 250 national and international brands, including Louis Philippe, Van Heusen, Arrow, Park Avenue, United Colors of Benetton, Bossini, Nike, Adidas, Allen Solly, Levi's, Kappa, Lee Cooper, Police, Tommy Hilfiger, Swatch, Tissot and Tag Heuer across categories including apparel, cosmetics, footwear, toys and children's wear.
Speaking on the plans for financial year 2011, Lumba shared, they are aiming to get 30 Lifestyle stores, 20 Home Centre and around 10 Splash stores by this time from their current numbers of 22, 11 and 6 respectively.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021