Lotto opens flagship store
Opens its first store in the capital.April 02, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Lotto Sports Italia has opened its flagship store at Connaught Place in New Delhi. Spread across 600 sq ft, the store is designed in accordance with international standards of the brand, like the Lotto stores in Milan and other important cities.
This is the company’s 15th exclusive outlet in the capital region and focuses on shop fittings that reflect the brand's typical retail colours and concept – white and grey walls – played on the footing of grey flooring, lacquered white and black fixtures and furniture that help give brightness and practicality to the store.
The store will house the entire Lotto collection, from pure performance sports (football and tennis) to leisure activities, with a complete assortment in men's and women's footwear, apparel and accessories.
Lotto had earlier revealed its plan to have 100 exclusive Lotto Sports Italia Mono Brand stores by the end of the fiscal year from the present count of 65, with the objective to strengthen the Lotto brand image.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021