Lotto opens flagship store
Opens its first store in the capital.April 02, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Lotto Sports Italia has opened its flagship store at Connaught Place in New Delhi. Spread across 600 sq ft, the store is designed in accordance with international standards of the brand, like the Lotto stores in Milan and other important cities.
This is the company’s 15th exclusive outlet in the capital region and focuses on shop fittings that reflect the brand's typical retail colours and concept – white and grey walls – played on the footing of grey flooring, lacquered white and black fixtures and furniture that help give brightness and practicality to the store.
The store will house the entire Lotto collection, from pure performance sports (football and tennis) to leisure activities, with a complete assortment in men's and women's footwear, apparel and accessories.
Lotto had earlier revealed its plan to have 100 exclusive Lotto Sports Italia Mono Brand stores by the end of the fiscal year from the present count of 65, with the objective to strengthen the Lotto brand image.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint