Lotto to invest $3.5 million in India this year
Italian sportswear maker Lotto Sports Italia, has plans to invest $3.5 million, including advertising in 2010 in the Indian market. Lotto is targeting a 40 per cent jump over its last year’s turnover
April 07, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Italian sportswear maker Lotto Sports Italia, has plans to invest $3.5 million, including advertising in 2010 in the Indian market. Lotto is targeting a 40 per cent jump over its last year’s turnover of around $10 million.
The company will focus on expansion drive and will increase the number of its exclusive outlets to 50 from 31 at present by the end of this year.
Lotto will also launch its new range of running shoes that would be based on ‘laceless’ concept known as Zhero Gravity shoes.
Lotto shares the fifth position among international brands in the Indian sportswear market after Reebok, Adidas, Nike and Puma.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021