Louis Philippe expands in Delhi
Opens its largest store, reveals expansion plans.
Tags: Louis PhilippeSeptember 17, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Louis Philippe launched new store in south extension market in New Delhi. The store was launched by Kapil Dev. The store is spread across 3,500 square feet and is brand’s biggest store in the capital. The store required an investment of Rs 1.5 crore.
Speaking about the brand and his association, Kapil Dev said “My association with Louis Philippe goes way back. As an avid golfer and fashion enthusiast I know I can always get the most exclusive collection for every occasion right here. It’s always sophisticated, stylish and relaxed - just like Delhi and me”.
Louis Philippe has generated a revenue of Rs 1,000 Crore this year and are aggressively expanding in the tier-1 cities. In an interaction with Retailer, Jacob John, Brand Head, Louis Philippe said “We are planning to open another 35 stores across India and our next store will be in Ranchi by the end of this month”.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019