Louis Philippe makes inroads into menís footwear segment
Aditya Birla Group menswear brand, Louis Philippe has forayed into the menís footwear category, expecting to generate at least 15 per cent revenues in a year.
April 29, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Aditya Birla Group menswear brand, Louis Philippe has forayed into the men’s footwear category, expecting to generate at least 15 per cent revenues in a year.
The footwear range will be available in 30 Louis Philippe stores across the country, and is priced between Rs 2, 999 and Rs 4,999.
Vishak Kumar, Chief Operating Officer at Louis Philippe said the company will focus on achieving size and scale as there are few players in this market.
The company has set up an in-house studio to design its footwear range. It will start with 40 designs, and plans to have two collections - summer and fall - every year.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021