Louis Philippe makes inroads into menís footwear segment
Aditya Birla Group menswear brand, Louis Philippe has forayed into the menís footwear category, expecting to generate at least 15 per cent revenues in a year.
April 29, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Aditya Birla Group menswear brand, Louis Philippe has forayed into the men’s footwear category, expecting to generate at least 15 per cent revenues in a year.
The footwear range will be available in 30 Louis Philippe stores across the country, and is priced between Rs 2, 999 and Rs 4,999.
Vishak Kumar, Chief Operating Officer at Louis Philippe said the company will focus on achieving size and scale as there are few players in this market.
The company has set up an in-house studio to design its footwear range. It will start with 40 designs, and plans to have two collections - summer and fall - every year.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint