Luxury brand Kiton plans big for India
Plans to tap luxury menswear marketJanuary 23, 2014 | comments ( 0 ) |
Italian luxury brand Kiton plans to open at least two exclusive stores in India. Kiton, which entered here with Mumbai-based Regalia Luxury Clothing, is now considering initiating a joint venture with a local partner. Addressing the same, Antonio De Matteis, CEO at Kiton, said, “We soon plan to open mono-brand stores in India as it is a great market to tap into,"
Addressing the same Pratik Dalmia, Founder of Regalia Luxury, said "We are looking at a few spaces in Delhi and Mumbai to open at least two stores by the end of this year or 2015,"
Founded in 1968, Kiton garments are made at the company's factory in Naples, Italy. So far, the brand has 45 exclusive stores around the world.
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019