Machaan opens in Howrah
Sixth store from the Speciality Restaurants umbrella.August 17, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Speciality Restaurants has opened a new outlet of their themed restaurant, Machaan at the Avani River Side Mall in Howrah. This takes the number of restaurants of the company to 78 with an addition of 12 confectionaries.
Machaan is a jungle themed restaurant and serves a variety of Indian cuisines from different regions. Speciality Restaurants also unveiled a new Mainland China in Amanora Town Centre, Hadapsar in Pune.
Speciality Restaurants focuses on providing the guests an affordable fine dining experience with quality food and service in a modern ambience. The company’s restaurants consist of different restaurant concepts and are located across India, particularly in the western region. Its flagship brand is Mainland China which serves Chinese cuisine in a standalone fine dining setting.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India