Machaan opens in Howrah
Sixth store from the Speciality Restaurants umbrella.August 17, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Speciality Restaurants has opened a new outlet of their themed restaurant, Machaan at the Avani River Side Mall in Howrah. This takes the number of restaurants of the company to 78 with an addition of 12 confectionaries.
Machaan is a jungle themed restaurant and serves a variety of Indian cuisines from different regions. Speciality Restaurants also unveiled a new Mainland China in Amanora Town Centre, Hadapsar in Pune.
Speciality Restaurants focuses on providing the guests an affordable fine dining experience with quality food and service in a modern ambience. The company’s restaurants consist of different restaurant concepts and are located across India, particularly in the western region. Its flagship brand is Mainland China which serves Chinese cuisine in a standalone fine dining setting.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021