Madame reaches Magneto mall, Raipur
Madame, a renowned women wear brand, is all geared
July 27, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Madame, a renowned women wear brand, is all geared up to prove its presence among the customer base.
The brand has recently entered into the Magneto Mall, Raipur. The store occupies 1,000 sq. ft of area. The brand has a wide range of catalogue in formal-wear, active-wear, lounge-wear, denims and accessories for women.
Madame was launched in 1993 with a foresight to dress young women with the latest in fashion and style. The brand is retailed through EBOs and MBOs.
The other premium brands available at the mall are Westside, Ritu wears, PVR and Bikano.
- Bluestone eyes expanding in India with offline stores
- Zomato buys Lucknow-based TechEagle Innovations
- Curefit may foray into online retailing of sportswear
- Virat Kohli's One8 expands brand portfolio
- Lighthouse invests INR 250 crores in footwear brand Aqualite
- PrettySecrets launches new store
- Infiniti Retail posts 1st net profit
- Future group to launch Brand Factory online in February 2019
- Over 50 Indian companies aims to expand operations to RAKEZ in UAE
- Xiaomi clocks about Rs 23k cr revenue within 4 years of operations