Madame reaches Magneto mall, Raipur
Madame, a renowned women wear brand, is all geared
July 27, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Madame, a renowned women wear brand, is all geared up to prove its presence among the customer base.
The brand has recently entered into the Magneto Mall, Raipur. The store occupies 1,000 sq. ft of area. The brand has a wide range of catalogue in formal-wear, active-wear, lounge-wear, denims and accessories for women.
Madame was launched in 1993 with a foresight to dress young women with the latest in fashion and style. The brand is retailed through EBOs and MBOs.
The other premium brands available at the mall are Westside, Ritu wears, PVR and Bikano.
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn
- Spin introduces its 1st experience store in Delhi
- Skechers India to become wholly-owned subsidiary of Skechers Footwear
- bigbasket expands its offerings to include beauty products
- Health & Glow launches its 150th store in India