Magic at The Bombay Store
The Bombay Store has entered into a joint venture with Magic Bus for betterment of the society and promote exclusively designed Magic Bus merchandise
June 10, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Keeping Corporate Social Responsibility as one of its prime objectives, the Bombay Store has entered into a joint venture with world renowned International NGO, Magic Bus. This tie up is an attempt to work further on The Bombay Store’s mission to contribute to society and aid in the betterment of contemporary India. The coming together of this NGO giant along with retail venture will see The Bombay Store house exclusively designed Magic Bus merchandise.
Promoting the three pillars of gender equality, education through sport, and health and hygiene, the Magic Bus exclusive merchandise will see reflections of these pillars in all the merchandise. Products like T-shirts, key chains, coffee mugs, watches and card holders have been designed exclusively by The Bombay Store for the NGO and will be available across all the outlets.
In order to promote the products and increase sales, The Bombay Store will be creating a special dedicated space in all their stores to display the Magic Bus products. Revenues earned from the sale of this product range will be utilised for the Magic Bus activities and child development programmes.
Commenting on this great venture, Mr. Asim Dalal, Managing Director - The Bombay Store said, “Magic Bus is truly a remarkable NGO with a vision to empower the children of India. We are extremely pleased to be a part of this venture and help boost Magic Bus’ activities.”
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India