Magneto Mall gets another brand, Blackberrys
Blackberrys, a brand for both men and women clothings, has opened a store in Magneto mall, Raipur. Blackberrys shares
June 17, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Blackberrys, a brand for both men and women clothings, has opened a store at Magneto mall, Raipur. Blackberrys shares the mall space with key anchor tenants like Westside, PVR, Bikano and Maruti Suzuki. The Mall boasts of its vanilla retailers like Lee, Flying Machine, and Planet Fashion etc.
This exclusive brand outlet of Blackberrys covers an area of 1,700 sq. ft.
The mall, enjoys around 10,000 footfalls daily, on an average. The mall which has a total space of 10.35 lakh sq.ft is 50 per cent occupied. Avinash Developers Pvt Ltd (ADPL) has built the mall that became operational in February, 2010.
Other brands who are contemplating their launch at the mall are Catwalk, Gini & Jony, Metro Shoes and Puma.
- Grofers' standalone loss narrows to Rs 258 crore in FY18
- Tablez eyes launching 20 exclusive Build-A-Bear stores in India
- Future Consumer signs MoU with T Choithrams & Sons
- Apparel brand Turms raises Rs 2 crore in fresh funding
- Luxury brand Shazé plans to launch up to 10 new stores in 2019
- Patanjali eyes opening 100 Paridhan stores in the next one year
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore