Magneto Mall gets another brand, Blackberrys
Blackberrys, a brand for both men and women clothings, has opened a store in Magneto mall, Raipur. Blackberrys shares
June 17, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
Blackberrys, a brand for both men and women clothings, has opened a store at Magneto mall, Raipur. Blackberrys shares the mall space with key anchor tenants like Westside, PVR, Bikano and Maruti Suzuki. The Mall boasts of its vanilla retailers like Lee, Flying Machine, and Planet Fashion etc.
This exclusive brand outlet of Blackberrys covers an area of 1,700 sq. ft.
The mall, enjoys around 10,000 footfalls daily, on an average. The mall which has a total space of 10.35 lakh sq.ft is 50 per cent occupied. Avinash Developers Pvt Ltd (ADPL) has built the mall that became operational in February, 2010.
Other brands who are contemplating their launch at the mall are Catwalk, Gini & Jony, Metro Shoes and Puma.
- Trek Bicycles plans to expand retail stores across India
- Vision Express starts its 16th store in New Delhi
- BlueStone launches its first store in Mumbai
- Splash Fashions to expand its digital presence
- Toonz Retail opens store in Dwarka
- Mufti expands into footwear category
- Fashion e-tailer Craftsvilla plans to open 1,000 outlets in 2019
- Taneira to launch 50 stores in 5 years
- Saakshi launches new store in Forum Esplanade Mall
- RP Sanjiv Goenka Group targets Rs 1,000 cr annualised revenue from FMCG