Maishaa opens two new stores
The luxury home fashion brand Maishaa, from the house of A K Retail Inc, recently opened two more stores in the country, one each in Surat and Kolkata.
March 03, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The luxury home fashion brand Maishaa, from the house of A K Retail Inc, recently opened two more stores in the country, one each in Surat and Kolkata. The store at Surat, Gujrat is spread across an area of 1,100 sq.ft. Spread over 1,500 sq.ft, the store at Kolkata is the brands' first in the entire eastern region of the country and its third in India.
In the multi-brand format Maishaa has presence in 60 outlets of various retail players such as Home Stop and Debenhams. The company aims to increase the point of sale to 100 by March 2010.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021