Maishaa opens two new stores
The luxury home fashion brand Maishaa, from the house of A K Retail Inc, recently opened two more stores in the country, one each in Surat and Kolkata.
March 03, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
The luxury home fashion brand Maishaa, from the house of A K Retail Inc, recently opened two more stores in the country, one each in Surat and Kolkata. The store at Surat, Gujrat is spread across an area of 1,100 sq.ft. Spread over 1,500 sq.ft, the store at Kolkata is the brands' first in the entire eastern region of the country and its third in India.
In the multi-brand format Maishaa has presence in 60 outlets of various retail players such as Home Stop and Debenhams. The company aims to increase the point of sale to 100 by March 2010.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India