Marks & Spencer: New store in Chennai
To expand its visibility in the country, Marks & Spencer Reliance India opened its brand
June 23, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
To expand its visibility in the country, Marks & Spencer Reliance India opened its brand new store at Express Avenue Mall, Chennai.
The store is spread over 20,000 sq. ft. and covers two floors. The latest Marks & Spencer store will offer a wide range of apparel across womenswear, menswear, kidswear and lingerie, as well as beauty products, footwear, books and toys. Further, the store also has a collection of high-quality home products.
Speaking on the occasion, Martin Jones, CEO, Marks & Spencer Reliance India said, “It is a pleasure to launch our new, bigger store in Chennai. We will now be able to offer our customers the full range of clothing and home products at great prices.”
The store unleashes its exclusive Spring/Summer’10 collection comprising menswear, womenswear, kidswear and lingerie. The women’s range features both ultra-feminine and military trends, with multiple styles to choose from.
Menswear collection comprises luxurious essentials and designs to combine casual and formal pieces at great prices. The Autograph collection for men is characterised by a modern attitude with a choice of contemporary looks across formal and casual wear. The Blue Harbour collection offers casual t-shirts, jeans, linen shirt sand trousers to suit all ages of men.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores