Marks & Spencer: New store in Chennai
To expand its visibility in the country, Marks & Spencer Reliance India opened its brand
June 23, 2010 | comments ( 0 ) |
To expand its visibility in the country, Marks & Spencer Reliance India opened its brand new store at Express Avenue Mall, Chennai.
The store is spread over 20,000 sq. ft. and covers two floors. The latest Marks & Spencer store will offer a wide range of apparel across womenswear, menswear, kidswear and lingerie, as well as beauty products, footwear, books and toys. Further, the store also has a collection of high-quality home products.
Speaking on the occasion, Martin Jones, CEO, Marks & Spencer Reliance India said, “It is a pleasure to launch our new, bigger store in Chennai. We will now be able to offer our customers the full range of clothing and home products at great prices.”
The store unleashes its exclusive Spring/Summer’10 collection comprising menswear, womenswear, kidswear and lingerie. The women’s range features both ultra-feminine and military trends, with multiple styles to choose from.
Menswear collection comprises luxurious essentials and designs to combine casual and formal pieces at great prices. The Autograph collection for men is characterised by a modern attitude with a choice of contemporary looks across formal and casual wear. The Blue Harbour collection offers casual t-shirts, jeans, linen shirt sand trousers to suit all ages of men.
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2