Marks & Spencerís 2nd store in Pune
The new store is in line with the brandís new international strategy
July 13, 2011 | comments ( 0 ) |
Marks & Spencer opened its brand new store at the Market City Mall in Pune, the retailer's second store in the city. The new 19,000 square foot store is in line with Marks & Spencer's new international strategy to build a strong presence in India. Marks & Spencer now has 21 stores in India and plans to open a further 8 stores in this Financial Year.
Martin Jones, CEO of Marks & Spencer Reliance India, said: "With a population of over 9 million, Pune offers us an exciting opportunity to grow our business in India and we're delighted to have secured such a prime shopping location for our second store in the city. Throughout the year we've continued to increase our local sourcing, now at over 50%, to ensure that we offer the right products, at the right prices for our customers in India."
The new Marks & Spencer store will showcase an extensive range of quality fashions and accessories across womenswear, menswear, kidswear, lingerie and beauty. Popular M&S fashion ranges available will include:-
Limited Collection - Marks & Spencer's fashion focused range that is always first with the key catwalk trends of the season.
per una - The feminine and confident womens wear range with an emphasis on embellishment and quality fabrics.
Blue Harbour - Marks & Spencer's menswear range that offers classic casual styles.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021