Mary Kay expands to North India
Opens office in Ludhiana.
Tags: Mary KayJune 27, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mary Kay announced the opening of its Mary Kay office in Ludhiana .The expansion will directly increase the availability of Mary Kay Products in Ludhiana. The Leading Direct selling company even announced a brand new campaign - Mary Kay’s largest global cause marketing initiative NEW Beauty That Counts Campaign.
Speaking on the occasion, K K Chua, President, APAC, Mary Kay Inc. said "I am happy to be back again to see Mary Kay India expanding. Mary Kay entered into the Indian market in 2007 with a commitment to initially invest $20 million over a period of five years and additional $ 10 million announced last year. This additional investment will be used towards brand building by opening more brand experience centers and offices. We will invest in more warehouses so that we can provide better service in terms of faster delivery of products. We firmly believe that good infrastructure is the backbone for any company to be successful in India and we will continue to invest in it.”
Hina Nagarajan, Country Manager, Mary Kay Cosmetics Pvt. Ltd, India added “Our expansion strategy is all about understanding Indian consumer needs and offering them the best value for their money. We will continue to expand our product portfolio by increasing the number of products relevant for the market. Our philosophy at Mary Kay is based on 'TRY BEFORE YOU BUY'. In this context, more and more offices will be opened to offer product touch and feel as well as brand experience for our customers. The consumers also interact with our brand through some innovative and exciting tools like Mary Kay Virtual Makeover on our website. Additionally, our products come with a 100 per cent satisfaction guarantee and a great service offer from our beauty consultants to their customers.”
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021