Me n Moms reaches Bangalore
!5th store for the brand in India.
Tags: Me n MomsSeptember 29, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Me n Moms, the fastest growing homegrown retail chain for kids’ wear and accessories, has entered the Karnataka market with the launch of its first exclusive store at Banashankari in Bangalore.
Spread across 3700 sq .ft, the store offers a dedicated range of kids’ wear and accessories under seven categories along with women’s maternity products for pre- and post-natal care.
Speaking on the occasion, Naresh Khatar, Chairman and Managing Director, Me n Moms, said, “We are happy to launch our first exclusive store in Bangalore. Me n Moms, as a homegrown brand, has seen tremendous growth through quality and innovative products available at reasonable price. Keeping in mind the fact that Karnataka is a key market for kids’ wear and accessories, we are planning to open more stores in the city. But before further expansion in the city, we want to focus on consumer connect programmes and consumer reaction.”
“With the growth of the Indian retail market for kids’ apparels and accessories, we hope to reach out to more consumers, opening more exclusive stores and franchise stores across India,” Khatar added.
Me n Moms, under the brand name Mee Mee, offers dedicated categories of products for kids and mothers, ranging from Nursing, Feeding, Play time, Bed time, Bath time, Dress up time, Baby care, Furniture and Travel Gear. All the Mee Mee range of products are designed with great attention and care to ensure best quality and optimum safety for mothers and their babies. The products are a combination of affordability and quality par excellence and aim to promote the ‘Joy of parenting’. Mee Mee products are available at 80 counters in Bangalore.
Me n Moms currently has 14 exclusive stores (four in Hyderabad, three in Mumbai, three in Pune, one in Bengaluru, one in Lucknow, one in Noida, one in Nasik) and one franchise store in Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.
- Puma hires boxing champion Mary Kom as brand ambassador
- Epic Group to make $20 million investment in India
- Simon Carter to launch 3 new Indian franchise stores
- Titan Eyeplus open 3 new stores in Coimbatore
- V-Mart eyes tier 3 & 4 cities for expansion
- 7-Eleven eyes entering India with Future Group
- Bharti Airtel opens its 100th Next-Gen store
- WoodenStreet plans to launch 15 stores by 2019-end
- Skechers acquires Future Group's 49% stake in joint venture
- Bata reports 16% growth in net sales at Rs 7,787 mn