Mercedes-Benz sharpens India focus
Inaugurates Paint Shop at Chakan & starts local production of M-Class.
Tags: Mercedes BenzOctober 12, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mercedes-Benz India announced a double whammy in the Indian luxury automobile industry by rolling out it’s first locally manufactured M-Class from its world-class facility in Chakan, Pune and also declared the start of operations of its state-of-the-art technologically advanced paint-shop, capable of environment friendly water based painting. The roll-out of the M-Class and the inauguration of the Paint shop were done by Peter Honegg, Managing Director & CEO, Mercedes-Benz India, Ralf Mungenast, Director, International Productions, Daimler AG and Piyush Arora, Director, Technical, Mercedes-Benz India.
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO
- Coffee Day Enterprises profit up by 60% in Q2 results
- Ecommerce to contribute 11% of FMCG sales by 2030: Nielsen
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India