'Merconomics' by Mercedes-Benz
Measures to enhance affordability and ownership experience.January 10, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mercedes-Benz India today launched “Merconomics” a comprehensive set of measures to further enhance affordability and customer delight. “Merconomics” includes measures that enhance affordability during purchase of a Mercedes-Benz and makes the Three Pointed Star closer to reality, for fans and admirers of the brand.
Eberhard Kern, Managing Director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India says, “The bundle of measures rolled-out under ‘Merconomics’ is comprehensive. It targets the growing set of intenders and potential customers of the Three pointed Star in India."
Customised leasing solutions like Star Lease have been further refined to offer advantages like zero down payment, low rentals and fixed monthly cost. Reduced monthly outflow, additional line of credit, easy upgrade every three years etc. are additional possibilities. With Mercedes-Benz Financial, various customised offerings have been created within the ambit of Merconomics to ensure that the shift from aspiration towards intention to purchase is enabled. Thus, Merconomics clubs easy finance options along with low cost of ownership aspect for customers.
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands footprint with its third store in India
- Microsoft partners with retail chain Kroger to develop grocery stores