'Merconomics' by Mercedes-Benz
Measures to enhance affordability and ownership experience.January 10, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mercedes-Benz India today launched “Merconomics” a comprehensive set of measures to further enhance affordability and customer delight. “Merconomics” includes measures that enhance affordability during purchase of a Mercedes-Benz and makes the Three Pointed Star closer to reality, for fans and admirers of the brand.
Eberhard Kern, Managing Director and CEO, Mercedes-Benz India says, “The bundle of measures rolled-out under ‘Merconomics’ is comprehensive. It targets the growing set of intenders and potential customers of the Three pointed Star in India."
Customised leasing solutions like Star Lease have been further refined to offer advantages like zero down payment, low rentals and fixed monthly cost. Reduced monthly outflow, additional line of credit, easy upgrade every three years etc. are additional possibilities. With Mercedes-Benz Financial, various customised offerings have been created within the ambit of Merconomics to ensure that the shift from aspiration towards intention to purchase is enabled. Thus, Merconomics clubs easy finance options along with low cost of ownership aspect for customers.
- From MakeMyTrip to Cleartrip, e-travel firms to top $10 bn in bookings
- Myntra launches Italian handbag brand Carpisa exclusively on its platform
- Paytm partners insurance provider LIC
- Microsoft starts retailing of Amazon Echo devices online and in stores
- ShopClues launches its first offline store in Lucknow
- Crocs opens its 100th store in India
- Williams-Sonoma, Inc. announces partnership with Reliance Brands for India Market
- Instant noodle brand YiPPee crosses Rs 1,000 crore sales mark
- Myntra CEO & CFO quit
- Levi Strauss plans to launch IPO