Micromax CEO Deepak Mehrotra resigns
Expected to join education company PearsonOctober 18, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Micromax CEO Deepak Mehrotra has resigned from his current position after serving the smartphone vendor for almost two years. He had joined the company during December 2011.
As per the media reports, Deepak Mehrotra will join education company Pearson as the new managing director for its India business on Monday, October 21.
Before joining Micromax as chief executive officer, he has served as executive director-mobility for north, west and south regions at Bharti Airtel.
Prior to Microsoft, he had worked with Bharti Airtel and FMCG major Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages, where he worked as regional VP.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021