Micromax CEO Deepak Mehrotra resigns
Expected to join education company PearsonOctober 18, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Micromax CEO Deepak Mehrotra has resigned from his current position after serving the smartphone vendor for almost two years. He had joined the company during December 2011.
As per the media reports, Deepak Mehrotra will join education company Pearson as the new managing director for its India business on Monday, October 21.
Before joining Micromax as chief executive officer, he has served as executive director-mobility for north, west and south regions at Bharti Airtel.
Prior to Microsoft, he had worked with Bharti Airtel and FMCG major Hindustan Coca Cola Beverages, where he worked as regional VP.
- Perpule Raises $4.7 million in Series A to Fuel Omni-Channel Retail & Consumer Commerce in India
- Kellogg plans to reorganize cookies and fruit snacks category
- India Post launches e-commerce portal
- Binny Bansal exits Flipkart
- Britannia Industries records profit in Q2
- Indian food retail market may attract investment USD 827 bln by 2023: study
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint