Milano enters Indian market
The Italian ice-cream brand is all set to open its first store in Kochi.December 20, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
Milano, the Italian ice-cream brand, is all set to enter the Indian market with its first store to be opened in Kochi on December 21.
According to Sara Calderoni and Giancario Segalini, directors of the company, Milano's USP is that the ice-creams are home-made, fresh, 100 per cent vegetarian and organic. The storage and producing unit have been imported from Italy maintains its fresh appeal.
The brand will be importing certain ingredients while rest of them will be locally procured from reliable vendors. The brand further looks at localising the flavours, offer free home delivery and campaigns during Christmas and New Year. The company will offer 24 flavours.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021