Mochi enters Bareilly
Opens first store in the city; offers 100 new styles of footwear.October 03, 2012 | comments ( 0 ) |
The footwear brand, Mochi, expanding its reach, has opened its first store in Bareilly. The store targets the fashionable crowd and young professionals with its latest offerings.
“Bareilly is an upcoming market with the population having a strong tilt towards fashion and brands. Customers are very appearance and style conscious who seek variety and are willing to experiment with colours and designs. By having a store of 1454 sq ft in this region, we are not only strengthening our consumer base, but also making our brand accessible to a larger audience. This is our first Mochi outlet in Bareilly and since the opening of our first store in 2000, we are delighted to see Mochi’s increasing popularity among consumers” said Farah Malik Bhanji, Executive Director, Mochi.
“Mochi offers around 100 new styles of footwear every week and we have seen customers travel from nearby cities and areas like Modern Town, Rajendra Nagar, Civil Lines, Mahanagar Colony, SunCity and Chowki Chorah as well to pick our brands exclusively. Here is a huge demand of wedding & party footwear for women and casuals for men to cater to the young and growing youth population in this region and we hope through this store, we can fulfill and satiate that need. The brand is doing extremely well overall and by adding this store to our kitty, we only hope to strengthen our presence and reach out to our customers” adds Bhanji.
- Reliance Retail & Jio to jointly launch new e-commerce platform
- CCI gives nod to Samara Capital-Amazon's joint bid to buy More
- SoftBank eyes 40% stake in FirstCry for $400 million
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021