Mochi partners with Femina Miss India
The brand becomes Femina Miss India 2013ís 'Footwear Styling Partners'.
Tags: mochiFebruary 01, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mochi will be Femina Miss India's exclusive 'Footwear Styling Partners' and looks forward to a long term association with the property that has been featured since 1963. On this landmark of 50 years, Mochi debuts an association with FMI 2013 and believes this partnership shall be a mutually beneficial one.
- Amazon to invest 220 crore more in Amazon Pay
- Gap Inc. accelerates digital transformation with Microsoft Cloud
- Casa Buzallong launches its first store in Vadodara
- Raymond is now present across 500 towns in India with a dedicated retail chain footprint
- Tribhovan das BhimjiZaveri launches first store in Punjab
- ABFRL reports Q2 net profit of Rs 43 crore
- Arvind Q2 profit rises 16% to Rs 75 crore
- Croma gets Rs 250 cr funding from Tata Sons
- Samsung Electronics record profit Q3 despite smartphone struggles
- LOTS Wholesale Solutions expands its footprint in India