Mochi partners with Femina Miss India
The brand becomes Femina Miss India 2013ís 'Footwear Styling Partners'.
Tags: mochiFebruary 01, 2013 | comments ( 0 ) |
Mochi will be Femina Miss India's exclusive 'Footwear Styling Partners' and looks forward to a long term association with the property that has been featured since 1963. On this landmark of 50 years, Mochi debuts an association with FMI 2013 and believes this partnership shall be a mutually beneficial one.
- Vivo India launches 'Vivo Xchange' program in partnership with Cashify.in
- Milkbasket expands operations to Bengaluru
- Manyavar launches another store in Punjab
- Ola raises Rs 150 crore from Flipkart's Co-Founder Sachin Bansal
- Ananth Narayanan steps down as Myntra Jabong CEO
- DailyNinja celebrates 15 million orders fulfilled
- John Jacobs looks to garner Rs 500 crore revenue by March 2021
- The Body Shop plans to launch 20 more stores in 2019
- Saya Homes to invest Rs 450 cr in its 1st retail project
- Tablez to introduce US-based Build-A-Bear in India